Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A dogs life is NOT the life for me!!

Soooo....I will admit it, I made a HUGE mistake by getting a dog. Who was I kidding? Did I really think my clean freak, germ phobe self could handle a messy, hairy, slobbering, PEEING, dog?!? Well guess what? I can't, so we are trying to find a better home for him. In the short time he has been with us he has:





Peed on my carpet-FOUR TIMES!!
Pooped on my floor-TWICE
Got into the trash and had it strewn all over the house (2 words y'all, dirty diapers!!)
Tore up my kitchen rug (just today actually, that's the real kicker)
Peed on the deck, the patio, the deck stairs, the sidewalk, pretty much everywhere BUT the freakin yard!!!!
Speaking of peeing in the yard, he only does this if the grass is completely dry, the sun is shining, there is no wind and it is about 70 degrees out. If all of these don't apply, the patio it is!!!!
Wakes us up at 5:30 am every morning by getting in our faces and whining....our kids don't even do this!!!
Don't even get me started on what my house looks like!! Dog hair on....well everything, dog drool on my sliding glass door, muddy paw prints all over my kitchen...GOO!!!


So even though the kids think he is the best thing since sliced bread and I am pretty sure Josh will cry when we get rid of him, I just have one thing to say.....it's me or the dog. And unless that dog learns how to do laundry, vacuum, dust, bathe and feed children, etc I am pretty sure my family will choose me.


That being said.....................anyone want a dog?




2 comments:

  1. MEANIE!! I am going to cry when you get rid of him too! Poor thing is just being shuffled from one house to another! You hardly gave him a chance. Pax and Josh are going to be SO mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why didn't you listen to me in the first place... you guys RUSHED into this and now look what happened. POOR BUDDY!!! You HAVE to find him a NICE home!!

    ReplyDelete