Sunday, April 5, 2009

new to blogging

I am completely new to this blogging thing and am not even sure if I am doing it right, but here goes nothing. I am a married mother of 1 son, Paxton. I have been married for almost 3 years and we welcomed Pax in November of 2007. He is a true blessing and the light of our lives. Each day brings us lots of smiles and laughter with him. He is at a really fun age right now and is learning to talk and do lots of other fun stuff. I absolutely love being with him, and am truly content with my life as a Mom. Gone are my days of going out all the time and partying, being a Mom is my number 1 priority. An exciting weekend for me now is going to church, the zoo and helping my husband make a good home cooked dinner. We do plan on having more children eventually, but right now are quite happy with our one. Life is pretty hectic for us right now, and I am not sure that throwing another baby into the mix would be the best idea. Right now we are focusing on selling our house in Manhattan, starting the new sports bar in El Dorado and settling into our lives in our new town.

No comments:

Post a Comment