Saturday, September 19, 2009

Momma's Boy!

Today we had Madi Grace's birthday party at Gymnastics Plus. I was so excited to take Paxton, just KNOWING he would have so much fun!! Well as soon as we got there, Leslie ran up to take Pax to join the other kids (we were a couple minutes late) and Pax FREAKED out and started crying. He didn't stop crying and would not participate for the first 20 min of the party! He would only cling to me and cry. It's so frustrating because he goes to daycare and is used to being around other kids, so I am not sure where this new attachment issue is coming from!! Someone suggested today that maybe he is sensing that his whole world is going to be changing very soon (when sissy arrives) and that is making him regress. I am not sure what it is, but I hope it's just a phase that he outgrows soon, I don't want him to be THAT kid that won't play with other kids and only wants Mommy, plus it makes leaving him harder for me knowing he is upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment