Saturday, September 1, 2012

Random Ramblings……

Better known as mind vomit, here it goes:

First (and most importantly), today is gameday bishes!!!! Hells yeah!!

Awwwww!! Could this picture BE any cuter? 2 of my favorite people in the world!!

willie

That stadium is like home to me ……well mainly because it’s IN my hometown, but also because it holds SO MANY wonderful memories!!

Unfortunately I will not be traveling home for the first game of the season, but my sister and bro-in-law came to visit and are going to watch it with me at Willie’s.

Of course we can’t forget about this game tonight too!

Oh Jess, this picture killed me!  It looks like he is dancing. I had to post it, give coach my apologies, ha!

The Butler Grizzlies will be playing their first home game of the season in their BRAND NEW STADIUM!! It’s an amazing facility and much needed and deserved by this great team!

So I will be wearing purple for my Cats and my Grizzlies today!

Speaking of purple; Walmart here in town has about 2 racks of K-State stuff and an entire aisle of KU crap stuff!! What.the.shiz.? Last time I checked there were TWO Kansas teams, and last time I checked, the one that was purple was ranked higher than that other team.  I saw the aisle of red and blue and thought to myself:

“Oh hell no, there better be an aisle of purple stuff on the other side or shits gonna get all sorts of crazy up in here”

Walk around looking for the K-State aisle……..nope, nothin, nada. So then I am stomping around WalMart, shaking my head, mumbling under my breath, rolling my eyes and looking for the nearest manager to chew out. (Can you picture how crazy I probably looked? Yeah that occurred to me later.)

Ok I didn’t chew anyone out, but that’s ONLY because I was running late and had to get home, but I really think I might call them. This is discrimination people and I will not stand for it!!

Harper’s nap:

It’s gone. See ya later sweet, sweet nap. It’s been great knowing you, I will always have very fond memories of you that I will hold close to my heart forever.

First day with no nap, diva slept from 8:30 p.m. and we had to wake her up at 7:45 the next day for school. NO WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Second and third day, no nap, slept like a champ.

Fourth day, she fell asleep on the chair in the living room (this may or may not have occurred when I accidently shut my eyes for 2 SECONDS….ok more like 15 minutes) and I could NOT get her to wake up. She slept for an hour. That night? Up at 3 a.m……crying……for donuts.

Yup, naps are gone because I can’t handle the 3 a.m. concerts or cry fests my daughter puts on.

I discovered last night that I have a new follower on here. Up to 42 followers peeps!! Woo hoo!!………..ok, who am I kidding, legit bloggers have THOUSANDS of followers.  I sure do love each and every one of those 42 that follow me right now, though. My new follower sophistafunk left me the sweetest comment. I LOVE NEW FOLLOWERS! So welcome to my neck of the woods sophistafunk, glad to have ya.

Ok that’s enough randomness for now. I have some bubble bread (or monkey bread for some of you) I just took out of the oven and I need to go motorboat it.

Happy weekend everyone!!

harperkstate

No comments:

Post a Comment