Sunday, October 31, 2010

Autumn photo shoot

While Paxton was taking a nap today, Harper and I headed outside to have a little photo shoot in the nice fall weather. I have been toying with the idea of doing her 1 year photos myself and saving some money. So this was kind of a test drive to see if I could hack it as a "photographer." Of course for her REAL pictures there will be outfit changes (at least 3!!) and different scenery, but like I said this was just a test run. What do you think? (I bet the neighbors thought I had lost my mind cause I was laying in the grass for different shots) If you click on the collage you can enlarge it, and don't worry, big brother has his own collage coming tomorrow for his 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!

***Well actually I was informed after I posted this that the collage will NOT enlarge. Does anybody know how to do this? I have no clue****

3 comments:

  1. right click "open in new tab" and then once in tab press ctrl and + to enlarge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and what a sweet pea! I especially love the bottom left picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, it won't let me!! Grrr. Thank you though, and yes the bottom left is my favorite too. I really like the coloring on it, but dunno if I can remember how I got it like that exactly :) I was just playing around in Picasa.

    ReplyDelete