Friday, August 5, 2011

 

Photo Shoot!


The other day I took the kids out to do a little photo shoot. I have been wanting to do this all summer and just haven’t had the time.
The kids did pretty good, it’s impossible to get Harper to look at the camera and smile, and even more impossible to get Pax to sit still and STOP TALKING long enough to take one. The entire time we were out there, he was busy finding dinosaur eggs and hunting for Teranadon, or Bracheosaurus or whoknowswhatasauras.
The slideshow website I use messes up the color on my photos and it totally irks me, but I haven’t found a better website yet. If anyone knows of one, please let me know.
These are just a sample of the pics, I took about 200 pictures!!

There is music that plays with it and sometimes it doesn't play it automatically, you may have to turn it on.

1 comment: