Friday, February 3, 2012

Project 52- FOUR

 

This one makes my heart melt:

 

452

Such a rare moment of affection. I knew as soon as I snapped the picture that I had captured something that I would cherish forever. They fight so much, but I also know that they are each others biggest fans. I have 3 siblings, and growing up we had our share of ups and downs but to this day they are my best friends. I knew before I even had kids that I wanted them to have the relationships I have with my brother and sisters. We fight hard but we love harder. There isn’t anything we wouldn’t do for each other. My biggest wish for my children is to have the relationship that I am so lucky to have with my siblings. It is so rare to have 4 siblings that truly love and care for each other and WANT to be together. I miss Tony, Amber and Sarah all.the.time. When something good happens in my life, they are the first people I can’t wait to tell. When something bad happens, they are the shoulders I cry on. If my kids have half the love for each other as I do for my siblings….then they will be the luckiest people in the world.

2 comments:

  1. You and Josh are doing a great job, you can see it on the faces of those two special little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, that was so sweet, you almost had me in tears. The love you and your siblings have for one another is inspiring and your kiddos will indeed follow by the great example you all show. The photo is too cute, your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete