Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Few More Pics…

Here are a few more pictures of the kids I took yesterday. I LOVE my camera but holy moly I don’t know how the heck to use it!!

I would love to take a photography class, I found one at City Arts in Wichita that I might take. It’s a 3 wk course for $45 and meets one evening a week. What a great way to learn the basics of photography AND get a night off!! So I think I might sign up for it. I also would like to take a photoshop class cause again that is greek to me!! Masks, and feathers, and layers, oh my!

I still have fun playing around with my camera though and I think that’s one of the best ways to learn. Luckily the kids were being cooperative and actually let me snap a few of them (that RARELY happens). Harper is saying cheese in all of these pictures, that makes it a little funnier to look at these cause you can just hear her little voice saying  “CHEEEESE!”

Harperjune1harperjune3harperjune4harperjune5harperjune6

Watching Papa mow the yard.

June 2011 049June 2011 050

Eeeek, flash was a bit bright on this one, sorry kids! Hey do you see that hair in the back on Harper? WOO HOO we are getting some hair people!!!

harperjune2harperjune24

Gotta love that smile!! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment