Friday, January 6, 2012

PURPLE PROUD TODAY!!

Today is the day that every K-State fan has been waiting for since they announced the bowl games on December 4th…………..It’s COTTON BOWL TIME!!!

I have been a loyal and faithful fan since I was very little. Growing up in Manhattan, I didn’t have a choice (not that I would have it any other way, I wouldn’t!!) I always joked that in my family instead of a dinner prayer we said the K-State fight song (it’s a joke, but I wouldn’t have put it past my Mom).

We have been through some VERY ugly football seasons, but K-State fans never stopped believing……believing that one day we would get the recognition we deserved, believing that we WERE good enough and talented enough to hang with the “big dogs,” believing in our team and Coach Snyder.

So, even if we don’t win tonight, I am so happy that we made it this far. We should all stand up proud today and show our Wildcat spirit!!

“Faithful to our colors, we shall ever be, fighting ever fighting for a Wildcat victory, GO STATE!!!”

Love my Wildcats, love my Bill, love all the K-State fans…………..We Believe!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yaya! It was a loss, but they made it so far! Always proud of the Cats!!

    ReplyDelete