Saturday, March 12, 2011

Woo Hoo for Nice Weather!!

What a beautiful weekend we are having!! I love this weather! After lunch at Willies (yeah for Saturday cheat day!!) the kiddos and I went for a walk to Nana and Papa's house. It's nice that they are only a few blocks away so we can walk over and say hi. They got a kick out of seeing the kids.
Unfortunately I can't enjoy this nice weather tonight cause I have to work. Total bummer!
This morning while I made breakfast, Harper found this hat and wore it around for a while! Ha!



Going for a walk to Nana & Papa's, got my cool shades on.






It's pretty tough (and probably not safe) to walk, pull a wagon, and take pictures of the kids.



















































Hope everyone else is having a great weekend and enjoying this weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment