Monday, May 2, 2011

Wedding Bliss!

So the wedding of the year is over, no not the royal wedding, my baby sisters! It went off without a hitch (no pun intended hee hee). My sister looked amazing and I could not be happier for her. She married a great guy and I am so excited to have Derek as my new brother.

The reception was at Colbert Hills golf course and it was beautiful!! Luckily we had perfect weather so we were able to use the outside patio and fire pit there also and it was great.

Unfortunately since I was busy being Maid of Honor,, I didn’t have time to take pictures of anything once the wedding started.

The kids did great too, they were ring bearer and flower girl. At the rehearsal Harper REFUSED to walk down the aisle so I really didn’t think she would do it but she did!! She was such a ham, I think she loved having all those people look at her. My nephew Aiden was supposed to be a ring bearer as well but he got the flu the night before!!!! Poor guy missed the whole wedding! Pax and Harper had a blast at the wedding too and were dancing fools!!

My speech went well and I was able to make it through the entire thing without breaking down, I had to pause a few times to collect myself but I finished it. Woot woot!

I had a blast this weekend and I am so sad it is over! We have been so excited for this wedding and now it’s over (sad face). Someone else needs to get married ASAP cause I love weddings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment