Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday post, part 1...

Part 1, you mean there is more than 1 part to this? Oh you betcha! It was either break it up into parts or have a bajillion pictures in one post.

I was so excited for Harper to wake up on her first birthday! I had some girlie stuff that I just couldn't wait for her to open. I love having my boy, he is a fun little dude, but I have 2 sisters and we had dolls, Barbies, purses, jewelry, and dress up clothes comin out the wazoo when we were growing up. So, needless to say, I couldn't wait to start buying the same stuff for my little girl. When I went shopping for her birthday presents, I just oohed and aahed over every little pink thing I saw, I was literally walking up and down the aisles talking to myself and giggling at all the cute girl toys. But....I got a hold of myself (put away the cart full of toys) and bought her the Fisher Price first purse and a few other things. I wrapped them up in Disney princess wrapping paper, with pink ribbon, and I would have used pink tape if they sold it. Seriously, I am going to have to go to pink rehab, I just can't get enough of it!!!!

Harper had a great birthday. We opened presents and had cinnamon rolls in the morning (a birthday tradition I started with Paxton) then I took them to Kid Zone so I could work for a couple hours. Everyone at the Y was so excited to see her and she got TONS of birthday wishes from everyone. We just had a small party for her that evening with our family and Josh's parents and a family friend. Her real party wasn't until Saturday (WHOLE other blog post). It was a good day, lots of love, family and of course PINK!!!

Here are a few (and by that I mean a ton) of pictures from her day. And if you think this is a lot of pictures, just wait for the party post, holy picture overload batman!!!!






Not sure how to go about opening the present. So delicate :)










Aaaahhh, you rip the paper off and there is something underneath it?



The bag was a little easier to figure out......new sippy cups. Bye-bye bottle (well almost, we are working on that)
Her first bracelet, she wouldn't keep it on, would rather chew on it.




Carrying around her purse.

Birthday outfit (shirt and shoes are from WALMART)









Oh yeah, I am diggin this!!














This one cracks me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment